Full Trailer of 'My Rebound Girl' - PHILIPPINE CELEBRITIES
Latest Post :
Home » , , , , » Full Trailer of 'My Rebound Girl'

Full Trailer of 'My Rebound Girl'

Written By PC on Friday 9 September 2016 | 17:19

 'My Rebound Girl' starring Alex Gonzaga and Joseph Marco


Also starring Martin Escudero, Nathalie Hart, Mitoy Yonting, Carl Guevara, Alora Sasam, Helga Krapf, Anna Vicente, Pinky Amador, Racquel Villavicencio, Lawrence Yap, and Nico Nicolas, under the direction of Emmanuel Dela Cruz.
“My Rebound Girl” is soon to open in cinemas nationwide on September 28, 2016.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2016. PHILIPPINE CELEBRITIES - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger